Thread: UKTLC 2017 Survey

Forum Member

UKTLC 2017 Survey

Dear Colleagues,

I wrote to you recently in reference to the distribution of the UK TLC questionnaire into current national laboratory practice. The questionnaire is now live, please click on the Survey Monkey link you will have received via BTLP to complete. This year the survey is much shorter and will take approx. 25mins to fill out.

I would really appreciate your help with ensuring this is submitted by Friday 31st March 2017 by either yourself ( Transfusion Lab manager or a deputy)

The outcome will be presented at the SHOT meeting in July and will allow us to review a decade of changes that will help influence decisions and actions by our professional bodies, to support you with meeting and maintaining standards within our laboratories in this current environment.

Thank you for your help in advance for participating.
    Last edited by Rashmi; 16th Mar 2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: update

Forum Member
    I would just like to thank everyone for their valuable time in completing the UKTLC Survey, which has now closed and we have a tremendous response rate.
    The results will be shared with you at the annual SHOT symposium being held on 12th July, where the TLC team and I look forward to meeting you.

Chair, UK Transfusion Laboratory Collaborative

Forum Member

UKTLC 2017 Survey Report

Please note that the UKTLC 2017 Survey Report is now available via the link below to the SHOT website.

https://www.shotuk.org/wp-content/up...ive-Survey.pdf

Many thanks