Thread: Pathology Quality Manager Group?

Forum Member

Pathology Quality Manager Group?

I'm trying to find out if there is a Path-wide QM group that meets regularly around the South East Coast/ London region (or even UK-wide). If you are aware- please let me know : rashmi.rook1@nhs.net.
    If the group no longer exists , there is interest in re-starting and colleagues around SEC have a couple of venues we could use but would need to know the level of interest for planning purposes. The aim would be to meet up quarterly and discuss ideas/ share documents etc.

Thanks!

Forum Member
    Dear all,
    We are preparing to hold the first Pathology Quality Manager's meeting- for London & South East Coast hospitals around Feb 2020. Please note this will not be Transfusion focussed,but general discussions around quality issues & management.
    Please let me know if you are interested and any other ideas to make this as useful as possible to you: rashmi.rook1@nhs.net

Thank you & wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Rashmi

Forum Member
    Any new meeting this 2021 year online? I really want to be present and what are the condition to be present on such event's and who is the host of these events.

Forum Member
    I will let you know when the next on-line meeting in 2022 is being held and details via private messaging by end of next week. The group last met in Sept and due to various changes in members ( as well as pandemic and path network challenges!) it has been difficult providing support. Unlike the Transfusion Lab Manager groups who receive support from NHSBT, the QM groups across the UK have very little, if any admin help.
    Just to note- this is for pathology QMs in the London and SEC areas.
    Last edited by Rashmi; 29th Dec 2021 at 11:11 PM.