Thread: Blood Compliance report

Forum Member

Blood Compliance report

Hi

I just wondered when the annual compliance report will be published? Its normally initiated in the 3rd week in February so a couple of weeks later than usual at the moment. Just keen to get it started as I have a UKAS full assessment at the end of April to prepare for.

H
    Last edited by Shirley-Stagg; 7th Mar 2022 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Title needed for 2022 BCR

Forum Member

BCR

Quote Originally Posted by nbe0490 View Post
    Hi

I just wondered when the annual compliance report will be published? Its normally initiated in the 3rd week in February so a couple of weeks later than usual at the moment. Just keen to get it started as I have a UKAS full assessment at the end of April to prepare for.

H
    The 2022 BCR will be available around the middle of March as it has been for the last couple of years. You will receive an email, the website will be updated and an announcement will go on the blood forum. The form can’t be submitted until the end of March with the cut-off for submission being the end of April.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley-Stagg View Post
    The 2022 BCR will be available around the middle of March as it has been for the last couple of years. You will receive an email, the website will be updated and an announcement will go on the blood forum. The form can’t be submitted until the end of March with the cut-off for submission being the end of April.
    Thanks for getting back to me. I normally check rather than waiting for the email. Its usually out by now, looking back at the last few years (20/2/2018, 22/2/2019, 7/03/2020, 24/02/2021) its usually sooner than this (apart from at the start of the pandemic.) The turnaround of the BCR within hospitals is difficult given the requirement of CEO sign off. The more time we have the better it is for the labs.

H