We have been asked by a Sponsor at a pre-evaluation questionnaire if we have an accredited pharmacist for oncolytic viruses. We are only just starting to participate in trials with this group of drugs (so far we haven?t started).
When we asked what they mean by ?accredited? this was their reply:

?Accredited? refers to a pharmacist who has undergone specialist training in handling oncolytic viruses and is the ?responsible? person for pharmacy in all issues related to live oncolytic viruses. This is a regulatory requirement before a site can be deemed suitable to handle such IMPs

Can anyone point me in the right direction for training or what have other sites done in relation to this please?

Many thanks, Karen