Good Clinical Practice Guide

Thread: Quality Tolerance Limits

Quality Tolerance Limits

Dear all

Is anyone able and willing to share their approach to using Quality Tolerance Limits, as required by GCP R2? I work for an academic organisation and would be interested in learning how other organisations apply QTLs to their research, particularly in the academic arena.

Many thanks
    T

got the same issue
    does anyone help us?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraldinho View Post
    Dear all

Is anyone able and willing to share their approach to using Quality Tolerance Limits, as required by GCP R2? I work for an academic organisation and would be interested in learning how other organisations apply QTLs to their research, particularly in the academic arena.

Many thanks
    T
    you could keep an eye on this Phuse working group: https://advance.phuse.global/display...lerance+Limits

Forum Member
    Dear all

Many thanks
    T
    you could keep an eye on this working group: https://advance.phuse.global/display...lerance+Limits

Forum Member
    Dear all

bhu naksha
    Many thanks
    Exploring QTL application in academia under GCP R2? Sharing experiences could enrich understanding and improve research integrity. Looking forward to insights.